- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.ca/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.JOLPbG90.dpuf my beauty full adventure - do not use: 5 Things I Heart Right Now

Thursday, August 30, 2012

5 Things I Heart Right Now

1. Blogging
Lately I have really gotten back into blogging. I am trying to post every weekday and am doing pretty good so far. There is just something about blogging that is so relaxing.
 
2. Glitter Nails
I have been obsessed with glitter nails lately! I really want the polish pictured above.
 
3. DIY
Ingrid's GIY Tote Bag video is amazing and I will be making my own as soon as I can get to the fabric store.
 
4. Dainty Necklaces
I got this camera necklace at Forever 21 for only $1.50 and love it!
 
5. Kittens
We had a stray kitten living on our deck for the past 2 weeks. We totally fell in love with him but unfortunately couldn't keep him :(
 
 
What have you been loving lately?
 
 
 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to see how your GIY bag turns out! I saw this video but haven't tried it yet!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. The polish is amazing! Although, I have accepted the fact that I will probably never own a Lynderella polish since they are just so exclusive and hard to find :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to see how your tote turns out as well!:)

    ReplyDelete