- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.ca/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.JOLPbG90.dpuf my beauty full adventure - do not use: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Friday, May 4, 2012

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

So, recently I started following Plumpish Beauty and saw that she was given an award on her blog which I believe she very rightfully deserves. Aleksandra's blog is so thorough yet straight to the point and her reviews and pictures really keep me entertained and interested. So, I was very surprised and ecstatic when I saw that she chose my blog for a Liebster Award!!

First of all thank you Aleksandra, you don't know how much this means to me!! I am glad that I am writing a blog that you enjoy enough to nominate for an award. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! You really made my day when I saw my name in your nominees list.

Now for the rules of what you are supposed to do if you are chosen, which I copied from Aleksandra's blog.

Basically the Liebster Award is given to recognize your favorite bloggers whom have less then 200 followers following their blogs. When it's passed along through blog posts new readers get intrigued and perhaps click the nomination link and follow the blogs.

When one receives the award, they are supposed to do the following:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
2. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
3. Present the Liebster award to 5 other blogs that you think deserve recognition.
4. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Have faith that your nominees will continue to spread the love <3"



It was so hard to narrow it down to 5 blogs, because the majority of the blogs i love have less than 200 followers.



Definitely check out these blogs above, they all offer something a little different and you wont be disappointed with any of them!

Thank you Aleksandra again for the award! I am definitely going to use this as the much required motivation I need to keep updating and working on this blog.

If there are any posts you would like for me to start doing or if there are any posts that I already do that you would like to see more of let me know in the comments below.
     
     

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you are happy, yay! Thank you for all your wonderful comments, they really mean a lot to me as well. It reminds me, someone out there *is* reading and interested!!!

    Keep posting because I love your blog. I liebster your blog? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so kind to nominate me! I love Plumpish beauty and Citygirls blog as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so so much! This means a lot to me; especially when I'm up late or early trying to finish a post, and wondering if it the whole blogging thing matters at all. It was a new year's resolution to become a more active blogger, and I'm glad I stuck with it, and that people like you read my posts. Thanks again!!!
    (and your blog is fab BTW!)

    ReplyDelete