- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.ca/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.JOLPbG90.dpuf my beauty full adventure - do not use: NOTD: Fall Mood

Saturday, May 26, 2012

NOTD: Fall Mood

Today is a very gloomy, rainy day. It's a perfect day for watching movies, eating ice cream, and working on my blog. It was time to change my nail polish color and the weather was not really inspiring me to go with a bright springy colour, so I chose Revlon's Color Stay Longwear Enamel in 140 Fall Mood. It is a really pretty bronze colour with many different bronze-gold tones in it. It was opaque after 2 coats, and I have to say I really like this colour with my skin tone.

This isn't a colour I would normally pick out, but it came as a free gift when I bought a Revlon Color Stay Eyeshadow Quad, so even if I didn't like it, it's not like I am out any money. I usually try and change my polish every week so I'm excited to see if this polish will last a whole week without chipping.









No comments:

Post a Comment