- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.ca/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.JOLPbG90.dpuf my beauty full adventure - do not use: 40 Beauty Questions

Thursday, May 10, 2012

40 Beauty Questions


I am not sure if this is a tag but I thought that it would be fun to share some of stuff about me and my beauty routine and favourites. Seeing as this blog is mostly about beauty, skincare, and makeup. Here are the 40 questions.

1) How many times do you wash your face daily?

I wash my face every night in the shower and in the morning I just use toner and moisturizer.

2) What skin type do you have?

I have a very oily T-Zone but a normal cheek zone. So maybe I am combination? Usually when I get facials they tell me I have oily skin.

3) What is your current facial wash?

Currently I am using St. Ives Apricot Scrub and Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Wash.

4) Do you exfoliate?

Yes I exfoliate my face every night with St. Ives Apricot Scrub

5) What moisturizer do you use?

My holy grail moisturizer is Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel.

6) Do you have freckles?

When I go out in the sun my freckles become noticeable, but if I don't go in the sun you cant see them.

7) Do you use an eye cream?

I use a firming eye gel from Carol Baker Massage.

8) Do you or did you have acne prone skin?

I never really had acne I just had random breakouts throughout my teen years.

9) Did you ever have to use Proactiv?

Nope. Never have and never will. I think it is way to expensive.

10) What foundation do you use?

I change my foundation all the time but right now I am using a one from Covergirl. I am not sure exactly which one it is but I mix it with moisturizer for a little less coverage.

11) How about concealer?

I don't leave the house without concealer. I use it under my eyes, to cover blemishes and redness, and to conceal a healing scar that I got in a car accident a couple months ago.

12) Do you know your undertone colour?

I think that I have pink undertones because when i was trying to pick between Painterly and Soft Ochre Paint Pot they told me that Soft Ochre would be to yellow for my skin.

13) What do you think of false eyelashes?

My natural eyelashes are both long and thick so I rarely need mascara let alone false lashes. Plus the extra work to apply them is not worth the hassle.

14) Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?

Yes I did but I rarely follow that rule. I probably should though because I am already blind I don't need to make my eyes any worse.

15) What brand of mascara do you use?

I use whatever is on sale. I try and buy a different mascara every time I need one. But I always but drugstore mascara.

16) Sephora or MAC?

I have never been to Sephora so I guess I have to say MAC, but if I had a Sephora near me it would probably be my favourite.

17) Do you have a MAC Pro Card?

Nope and I don't want one.

18) What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?

I use my fingers and brushes and sponges.

19) Do you use an eye primer?

Everyday. I use Painterly Paint Pot from MAC.

20) Do you use a face primer?

Yes I use L'Oreals Magic Perfecting Face Primer.

21) What's your favourite eyeshadow?

Probably Pillow a mineral eyeshadow from Carol Baker Massage. It is the perfect highlight color for my skin.

22) Liquid or pencil eyeliner?

Pencil. I have tried and tried to get good with liquid liner, but I don't think I will ever be able to not make a mess when applying it.

23) How often do you poke yourself in the eye with eyeliner?

Mascara - all the time, Eyeliner - never.

24) What do you think of mineral pigments?

I love them and the colours and the idea of them but they are such a pain to use. I have 2 Bella Pierre Pigment Stacks that I wish I could use more often, but I just don't have the patience to use them.

25) Do you use mineral makeup?

Sometimes, but not usually.

26) What is your favourite lipstick?

Right now my favourite lipstick is Angel by MAC

27) How about lip gloss?

Any lip gloss by Fusion Beauty.

29) Do you buy your makeup on eBay?

I have browsed, but never bought. The shipping things I want to buy is always too much.

30) Do you like drugstore makeup?

Most of my makeup is drugstore brands.

31) Do you go to CCO’s (Cosmetic Company Outlets)?

I have been to a CCO once and bought MAC pigments. If I went back I would probably buy the whole store.

32) Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?

The college in my home town offers a Makeup Artists course and I am really thinking about taking it in night school this summer.

33) Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

Nope, I've pretty much got my morning routine down to a T.

34) What's your make up pet peeve?

When women line their lower lash line with dark liner but don't put anything on their water line. Or when people don't blend their makeup.

35) Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?

My everyday look is pretty neutral but I like to use a pop of colour every now and again.

36) Which celebrity always has great makeup?

I always like how Selena Gomez's makeup looks.

37) If you could leave the house using just ONE makeup item, what would you use?

Foundation! It just makes me feel more confident when I am wearing it.

38) Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Do you think you look good even without makeup on?

I leave the house all the time without makeup when I need to run errands. I don't think I look bad but I like how I look with makeup better.

39) In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?

Hmmm if I had to pick one it would be MAC.

40) What do you think of makeup?

I love makeup. I love how it makes me look. But I think I own too much of it.



If there are any other beauty related questions you would like for me to answer, leave them in the comments below. If you answer these questions on your blog let me know so that I can check out your answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment