- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.ca/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.JOLPbG90.dpuf my beauty full adventure - do not use: NOTD: Kozmic Colours - Mermaid

Saturday, February 9, 2013

NOTD: Kozmic Colours - Mermaid

Hey ladies! First thing, I am sorry I've been away from blogging for so long. Since my last post I have gained quite a few more lovely followers and I want to say thank you so much for following my little beauty blog! I don't want to give excuses as to why I haven't posted in so long, but I promise that I am going to try really hard to post more often.

Today's nail of the day is actually from the Summer. I was going through old photos and figured it's about time I showed this manicure. This is another polish I picked up from Dollarama. I really like the Kozmic Colours polish line. These polishes stay on forever without chipping and the colour payoff is great! I have never had an issue with them staining my nails. Right now at Dollarama you can find single polishes and 4 packs of Kozmic Colours. I would definitely recommend these.

This is the colour Mermaid. It is a beautiful, bright, teal green/blue with a slight iridescent shimmer. But I find that you can only see the shimmer if the lighting is right. My camera couldn't pick it up unfortunately. It is fully opaque after two coats and as I remember it stayed on for about a week without chipping.


4 comments:

  1. beautiful, bright and very ocean-esque :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award :)

    http://gemstone-beauty.blogspot.ca/2013/02/versatile-blogger-another-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for a Liebster Award!!
    http://www.canuckbeautyreviews.com/2013/02/liebster-award-i-got-nomiated.html

    ReplyDelete