- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.ca/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.JOLPbG90.dpuf my beauty full adventure - do not use: Happy Valentine's Day to Me!! Benefit Topbox

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day to Me!! Benefit Topbox

Hey ladies I'm here today with an unboxing of the February Benefit Topbox. Now I know everyone and their mother, grandmother, and sister has reviewed this box on their blog, but I was so excited to be able to buy one that I just had to do a little post about it!

Now I am not a subscriber to Topbox, because I am trying to save money and use up the samples that I already have, but when I saw this Benefit Topbox I knew I wanted it. On Sunday February 10th I saw that Topbox was selling some "extra" boxes for $12 plus tax, so I quickly bought one as a Valentine's Day present to myself. I was really impressed with Topbox because they sent out a shipping notification on Monday the 11th and I received my purchase on Wednesday the 13th.

What really drew me to this box was that I got to try 5 deluxe Benefit samples of products I have never tried before. Benefit is becoming one of my favourite brands and I love to buy the sample sizes because they last for so long and really give you an idea if you are going to like it enough to buy the full size.

Once I have a chance to try out the products for a bit I am going to do a review about how I liked them.

I have to say the I am a sucker for packaging which is why I am so attracted to Benefit products. I mean these are just samples and Benefit takes the time to really create attractive and high quality packaging.

 
POREfessional - Sample Value: $11.59
 
Total Moisture Facial Cream - Sample Value: $7.76
 
Benetint - Sample Value: $7.20
 
Dandelion Gloss - Sample Value: $7.80
 
Dandelion Powder - Sample Value: $15.43
 
Total Value = $49.78
 
What I paid - $13.56

2 comments: