- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.ca/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.JOLPbG90.dpuf my beauty full adventure - do not use: NOTD: Mod Agua

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

NOTD: Mod Agua

During my last trip to Winners I stumbled upon some Nubar Nail Polishes on sale for only $6.99 a bottle. I picked up three different colors and I'm slowly working my way through them. The first one I decided to wear was Mod Agua a beautiful muted light blue/teal creme. It is the perfect blue/teal color for spring and one that I have been looking for for a long time. To me in person this color looks like a muted Tiffany's Blue.

The application of this polish was very opaque after one coat and fully opaque after two. The consistency is very smooth and I had almost no problem with streaking when applying. It also dried fairly quickly which is a quality I like in nail polish.

I hope that the pictures below capture the beauty of this polish but I'm not sure that they do.








No comments:

Post a Comment