- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.ca/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.JOLPbG90.dpuf my beauty full adventure - do not use: MAC Lip Product Haul

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

MAC Lip Product Haul

Over the past couple weeks I have stopped and splurged on some MAC Lip Products. I normally don't buy lip products from MAC because of how expensive the products there are. But some new collections came out and the lip products I gave in and bought were ones that I just couldnt stop looking at. These colors are really out of the box for me but I want to start using colors and products that are out of my comfort zone.



Such a beautiful, crazy tangerine color. Love it!


But when swatched it isn't too orange that I would be scared to wear it. This is going to look great paired with a peach, coral, or nude lipstick.


This pick color is sooo pretty and this product smells amazing!

 The color pay off will make this perfect to wear over a pink lipstick or by itself.

Dish It Up Lipstick from the Cook MAC Collection. This picture is with no flash.

Picture with flash.

I love, love, love the berry color of this lipstick and the smooth consistency.

Chickened out on getting Viva Glam Gaga because of the crazy pink color, but I am all over Viva Glam Nicki. This coral is so out of the box for me, but looks amazing on.

Without flash.

With flash

Gorgeous right?



Disclaimer: I bought all of these products with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment