- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.ca/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.JOLPbG90.dpuf my beauty full adventure - do not use: NOTW: Twinkly Love

Sunday, January 22, 2012

NOTW: Twinkly Love

I am a fan of both purple nail polish and accent nails, and this nail of the week is a combination of both. After many people at work telling me that my nail polish was too dark and depressing and that only crazy people where all dark polish I decided to change to something completely girly with multi-coloured heart glitter. I was pleased with how it turned out and I might actually re-create it for Valentines Day using pink polish instead. Enjoy the many pictures below.

The song I was listening to while writing this blog is Alex Goot's cover of "She's So High". Alex is one of my favourite YouTube singers, check him out at the link below!


For this manicure I used:

1 coat of Calvin Klein Splendid Basis
3 coats of Essie Nice is Nice
2 coats of Klean Color Twinkly Love
1 coat of Seche Vite Top Coat

Essie's Nice is Nice Polish bought at Factory Direct on sale for $3.99.

Klean Color Polish in Twinkly Love from Urban Planet.
I love how in the right light the silver hearts look like rainbows!







No comments:

Post a Comment