- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.ca/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.JOLPbG90.dpuf my beauty full adventure - do not use: NOTW - Twilight

Sunday, January 8, 2012

NOTW - Twilight

The nail polish in this blog is probably the coolest nail polish I have ever seen/owned, and I feel like I need to share it. It is called Twilight and is part of the Joe Fresh Nail Polish Collection. I know in Canada that Joe Fresh products can be found at almost every Zehrs. The polishes cost $4 per bottle or 3 for $10.

While at Zehrs picking up some juice and cashews I decided to mosey on through the Beauty Department to see if there was anything good. Normal drugstore brands are sold there, so usually nothing jumps out at me. While looking at the Joe Nail Polish rack however, I saw this beautiful jem of a nail polish. It is a black jelly base with flakes of green, orange, gold, and blue. It is like nothing I have seen in a polish before and I instantly knew I had to have it.

At every different angle and in every lighting it looks different and unique. It is almost like you are wearing  a different polish every day. While trying to take pictures for this post I just couldn't capture the beauty of this polish so I am supplementing my pictures with ones I found by Google searching "Joe Twilight Nail Polish." I give recognition to those who originally took these pictures.

The only problem I have with this polish is that the black base is not as opaque as I would have liked. You need at least 2 thick coats or 3-4 thin coats to really get the depth and beauty of how the polish looks in the bottle.

If you live in Canada and have access to Joe Cosmetics I would definitely recommend this nail polish for part of your collection.

Picture taken by me

Picture taken by me

Picture taken by me

Picture found via Google

Picture found via Google


1 comment: