- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.ca/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.JOLPbG90.dpuf my beauty full adventure - do not use: What's in my Overnight Bag??

Friday, October 26, 2012

What's in my Overnight Bag??

I've seen many different variations of this post but thought while packing my overnight bag that I should do my first "What's in my bag?" post. I slept over at my boyfriends last night so I packed extremely light. Normally I would pack more but seeing as I was just 10 minutes away from home I didn't think I needed that much.

Here is everything that I had in my toiletry bag. When I travel I like to bring sample sizes of almost everything in order to use up my sample stash before they go bad.

Although this toiletry bag works well for small trips, when I go away for more then a couple days it just doesn't do. I found a great train case at Walmart, it's on my Christmas List so hopefully I get it.

  • Marcelle Essentials Makeup Remover
  • B.Kamins Lip Balm
  • Dove Cleartone Deodorant
  • Contact Solution
  • Contacts & Contact Case
  • Glasses
  • Mario Badescu Cucumber Cleansing Lotion
  • Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum
  • Estee Lauder Perfectionist Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum
  • Cotton Rounds
  • CyberDerm H2O Hydration Face Cream
  • Mario Badescu Strawberry Face Scrub
  • Mario Badescu Special Mask for Oily Skin
  • La Fresh Waterproof Makeup Remover Wipe
  • Biore Pore Strip
  • Garnier Body Shea Body Lotion
  • Free Your Mane Shampoo & Conditioner
  • All over eyeshadow brush
  • Definer eyeshadow brush
  • Blending crease brush
  • Powder brush
  • Blush brush
  • Foundation brush
  •  MAC Concealer (depotted)
  • Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Roller w/Concealer
  • PUR 4-in-1 Mineral Makeup in Light
  • Revlon Colorstay Blush in Roseberry
  • Caryl Baker Visage Mineral Eyeshadow in Pillow
  • Laura Mercier Eyeshadow in Sandstone
  • MAC Painterly Paint Pot
  • Essence Quattro Eyeshadow
  • Annabelle Kohl Eyeliner in Black
  • L'Oreal Linear Intense Liquid Eyeliner
  • Annabelle Le BIG Show Mascara


3 comments:

  1. What! - you slept over at your boyfriend's...does your mother know??!! - Yep, busted! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ Cheryl!

    It still seems like quite a bit of stuff to take! hehe. What did you think of the Tame Your Mane? I really liked it a lot so I ended up splurging and getting the full sizes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didnt find that it did much for my hair. I liked the smell, but im not one to splurge on shampoo just cause it smells good.

      Delete