- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.ca/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.JOLPbG90.dpuf my beauty full adventure - do not use: NOTD: Cynthia Rowley Firework Nails

Monday, October 22, 2012

NOTD: Cynthia Rowley Firework Nails

Lately, it seems that every time I go to Winners I am seeing something from Cynthia Rowley, especially in the Beauty Department. A while ago I picked up a glitter nail polish duo from her line and used one to create a firework type design. Her polishes don't come with names on the bottles and I couldn't find them online so I gave this one my own name.

I decided to use Sally Hansen's Black Out polish as a base for the night sky and the Cynthia Rowley multi-coloured glitter polish to create the fireworks. This polish is a clear base glitter polish with red, blue, pink, green, gold, and silver glitter. It isn't opaque enough to be used by itself but as a top coat it is beautiful.

I used two coats of black and one coat of glitter for this look and was very happy with the outcome. It lasted a fairly long time and even after removing the polish I had to pick a lot of the glitter off because it just didn't want to budge. If you have a Winners near you check out these polishes they are definitely worth the money.

3 comments:

  1. This nail polish looks so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi chelsey :) newest follower here and i'd like to thank you for doing a review on these!! i've seen them at my Winners too and have been so very tempted but couldn't find any reviews or swatches online. now im thinking of going back and giving these a chance :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty!! i'm going to keep an eye out for this polish. :)

    ReplyDelete