- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.ca/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.JOLPbG90.dpuf my beauty full adventure - do not use: Update & New Blog Title?

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Update & New Blog Title?

Hey ladies! Just wanted to give a little update as to where I have been and why I haven't been posting. My laptop is slowly dying and the Internet no longer works, so I had to go and buy a cheap WiFi USB to prolong this laptops life until I can afford a new one. I also started my new job as a Unit Clerk at my local hospital so training and transitioning into that role has taken up a bunch of my blogging time. The exciting world of shift work awaits me and the adjustment is moving a little slow.

My goal for this blog was to post daily, Monday to Friday, but I no longer think that will be possible with my schedule, so I am going to try my best to post as frequent as possible. I have some Nail of the Day posts planned, a skincare routine post, and a Fall Haul post coming up in the next weeks. As well as, my September Glymm Box review, so stay tuned.

On to another note, I've been dancing around the thought of changing my blog title and wanted your much valued opinions. When I first started this blog I was so excited and in a hurry to start one I really didn't care what I called it. I also didn't think anyone would ever read it or it would ever become something I cared about doing so much. I just pulled together the titles of 2 Kelley Armstrong novels that I liked and called it a day. I am thinking now that I need to tie my title into what my blog is about and make it more relevant to the beauty blogging community that it is a part of.

After much debate I've decided that I want to change it to "My Beauty Full Adventure". I am hoping to have the title and my contact email changed over this week and then start working on the layout of my blog in the upcoming weeks.

Here is where I need you lovely ladies opinions. I would like some constructive criticism from you about my blog so that I can make it better. This constructive criticism can be about the title, layout, pictures, descriptions, colour scheme, disclaimer...anything really. I just want to know what you like or think needs improvement about my blog so I can start taking this blog to the next level!

:) Chelsey

4 comments:

  1. Lovely idea hun! To becompletely honest the same thought has been running through my head! When I started making youtube videos never thought it would get me n e where and well it did! But my name has nothing to do with beauty! Then I had to somehow carry it on over when I started my blog ..I think your new title is a great play on words !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new job!! I like the title and love your posts!! I recommend checking out Katie's layout and blog layout tutorials over at Lady Million. She's got a great layout to get ideas from!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job! And don't worry I feel that exact same way as you when it comes to your blog. This summer I had classes, worked two jobs and was doing my driver's ed, I don't even know how I managed to post anything! But now that university has started again I was like I really don't have time!
    As for your blog name, I like the idea of a change; it's a nice title!

    ReplyDelete