- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.ca/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.JOLPbG90.dpuf my beauty full adventure - do not use: January Project 10 Pan

Saturday, February 4, 2012

January Project 10 Pan

I was bad again this month. I hauled...sorry... hoarded a bunch of products and didnt use up as many as I bought. And again this month I didnt use up an makeup products. I have been trying really hard to finish up products, but after a while of using the same thing over and over I get bored and start using something else. I mean there are only so many days in a row that I can do a smokey eye, or bold liner, or neutral eyes. I am so close though to using up some makeup products that I think my project 10 pan post next month will finally include some.

I also am going through my collection and picking out things that I am just going to throw away. I know that I spent money on these products and it's kind of a waste to throw them out but, they are just things that I have had for too long and are not hygenic anymore, or products that I can honestly say I will never use again. I am thinking of doing a separate blog post on those products... like a products i regret buying post.

Here are the products that I used up this month:

Herbal Essences Body Envy 2 in 1 Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner
Repurchase: Yes
My Thoughts: I really like Herbal Essences shampoos and conditioners and when I buy them I usually buy the 2 in 1 bottles because I am too lazy for the 2 steps required when they are separate. I like buying these shampoos because they are really inexpensive at Walmart and I like how they make my hair feel. I dont usually buy the same kind everytime, I like to buy a different one of the smaller bottles because I get bored of the same shampoo all the time. I definitely recommened this shampoo for someone looking for more volume. My hair is naturally wavy and this really helps promote that.
Replacement Product: John Freida Brilliant Brunette Shampoo and Conditioner

Clean & Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent
Repurchase: Yes
My Thoughts:  This is a type of product that I always buy. I dont always buy the same brand or kind but I always have astringent at home. I use it in the morning to cleanse my face before I put my makeup on. Just to get rid of any oils and residual makeup. I always buy oil-free astringents because I have such oily skin and I dont want to add to it. I found this kind though, very harsh and over drying, it felt like my skin made more oils to make up for this product. The current one that I am using is made for sensitive skin and so far I am liking it.
Replacement Product: Clean & Clear Astringent for sensitive skin.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse Off Formula
Repurchase: No
My Thoughts: This was actually a deluxe sample that I got in one of my Clinique Bonus Time Gift with Purchases. It is just okay, in my opinion. Because it isn't the type made for my skin it was a little too moisturizing for my skin and it felt like there was a film on my skin after I used it. The exfoliating quality was nice but not harsh enough for my skin. It was nice to try and lasted me a lot longer than 7 days but, it isn't something I can see replacing my Holy Grail Exfoliator.
Replacement Product: St. Ives Apricot Scrub.


What products did you use up this month? Let me know in the comments below.



Disclaimer: All products were bought by me with my own money except for the Clinique which was gifted with purchase. All opinions are honest and my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment