- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.ca/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.JOLPbG90.dpuf my beauty full adventure - do not use: Project 10 Pan - November Products

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Project 10 Pan - November Products

This post is a little late but nevertheless here is my Project 10 Pan post for November. These are the products I completely used up during the month of November and my thoughts on them. I found it really hard to use up makeup products, even doing the same look with the same products for 90% of the month. It seems like even the smallest eye shadow pan has a never ending amount of product. Here are the products I used this month:



Lush Tea Tree Water Toner
On the bottle - Tone and detoxify with Tea Tree, grapefruit, and juniper. Take control of those troublesome pores! A best seller for normal to oily skin. Use on cotton wool to remove excess cleanser and refresh the skin.
Repurchase? – NO
My Thoughts – I bought this toner during my crazy Lush phase because I was in need of one and thought something more organic and chemical free would be better for my skin. In actuality this was probably the worst toner I have ever used. It didn’t help take off excess cleanser or makeup from my face but left a film over my skin that caused me to break out. Some people swear by this product but it just didn’t work for me.


Caryl Baker Ginseng Toner
On the bottle - The soothing and restorative powers of ginseng and chamomile tea gently purify the skin while removing all traces of cleanser. Comfrey and Wheat Amino Acids ensure a softer, smoother complexion. To use – saturate a cotton pad and wipe over face with upward strokes. Avoid eye area.
Repurchase? – NO
My Thoughts – While using the Lush Tea Tree Toner I went for a facial at Caryl Baker Visage and had my skin analyzed. The cosmetician told me that my pores were clogged and whatever toner I was using was the issue. Based on my skin type she suggested this toner and I bought it because I wanted my skin to stop breaking out. This cleanser smells really good but after using half the bottle I didn’t see a change in my skin so I switched to the Clinique 3 Step system and it has been my holy grail ever since.


Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Oily Skin Formula
On the bottle - Thorough cleansing developed by Clinique’s dermatologists for the needs of skin comfortable in the cheeks/oily in the t-zone, or oily all over. Leaves skin feeling fresh and clean.  Prepares skin for Clarifying Lotion and Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. Non-drying. Use twice daily.
Repurchase? – Maybe
My Thoughts – When my skin was at its worst I started researching cleansing systems from different brands. After many YouTube videos I decided to try Clinique’s 3 Step System. Initially I went through a phase where my skin was amazingly clear, and then I went through a purging phase and actually stopped using the products. I switched to my original Holy Grail cleanser and kept using the Clarifying Lotion and Moisturizing Gel and my skin has greatly improved. I would maybe repurchase because the cleanser did work, the only downside I had was that it never took all the makeup off my face.


Rimmel London Sexy Curves Full Volume and Curve Mascara
On the bottle –  A black mascara to give you fuller more curly lashes.
Repurchase? – YES
My Thoughts – I really liked this mascara, the formula looks really good on my lashes and I really liked how full my lashes look at the base. The only thing I didn’t really like was the brush. It was really flimsy and the shape didn’t work for me. To use this mascara I applied it with the brush it came with but then used a clean Lash Blast brush to shape my lashes.

Disclaimer: All products were purchased by me with my own money. All opinions are honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment