- See more at: http://tutorialgeek.blogspot.ca/2010/11/how-to-change-your-blogger-domain-url.html#sthash.JOLPbG90.dpuf my beauty full adventure - do not use: What I Found @ Dollarama

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What I Found @ Dollarama

Hey girls! Today's post is just a short one to show some great things that I have been seeing at my local Dollarama's. Lately I have been seeing some great brands at great prices, so I thought I would share with you!

Keep in mind that all Dollarama's get different products so you may or may not find these products at your stores. Happy shopping! :)

6 comments:

  1. someone really needed the blistex ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha i noticed that too.

      Chelsey your dollarama is awesome! i need to keep an eye out for the le glosses

      Delete
  2. You get a lot more cool things than we do! We still get some cool name brand stuff! What is the gloss at the bottom? Plus...infusium is amazing stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Aleksandra it's the loreal le gloss glosses. I was tempted to buy the infusium but I have so much shampoo already

      Delete
  3. I think we went to the same one, haha :)

    ReplyDelete